10/21/2004

countdown

Next week's going to be my last week here at work. I'm looking forward to having work-free days and dreading it at the same time :0P

I'll surely miss being a part of UP, having the privilege to educate the cream of the crop (nax!)and working with the brightest and sharpest minds in the allied health field. I don't consider this job as work, thus, I have such fun doing it :0) I'm hoping I can find another job like it when I get to California.

Meanwhile, I'm shifting my focus to wedding planning. It's roughly two months before the church wedding and I feel like I still have a thousand and one details to consider! I'm trying to avoid being such a control freak about my wedding but I really can't help but take note of every little thing. I want this day to be memorable, not just for me and my husband, but for all our guests.

I'm starting to actually feel how it's like being a bride-to-be :0)


No comments: