2/05/2006

Nothing shouts adulthood like filing your taxes and balancing your checkbook.

I was actually surprised that filing our taxes was relatively painless. Balancing the checkbook every other week takes (a lot) more effort.

And in anticipation of our tax refund (hehe), we went to Cache Creek and stuffed ourselves with, among others, roasted lamb, baby back ribs, prime rib, grilled salmon, cocktail shrimp, ice cream, cheesecake and my favorite -- fresh, juicy strawberries.

Then we donated $60 to the slot machines :0P

***

Superbowl Sunday

The Pittsburgh Steelers won, a 21-10 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.

I don't know a thing about football, but I have $2 (or was it $5?) riding on the game.

(When I put down my money, I thought it was for a community raffle. As it turns out, I was adding to the pool for the Superbowl :0P)

At wala akong napala sa pagtaya ko sa ending hehe :0P

No comments: