4/15/2006

Frustrated

I'm crying silent tears of frustration when all I really want to do is to scream and scream or push/throw something just to let out steam.

All I want is the freedom to be myself -- both my nice and not-so-nice-spoiled-brat self. I'm tired of tiptoeing around and keeping everything bottled in for the sake of an audience. I know I could go the other way and let it all out. I know I could. But I won't. Or I can't. 'Coz I'm just not like that.

The rough patches I can sail through as long as I have the privacy and my own space to regroup and to put everything in perspective.

Take that away and I'm lost. And frustrated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will only be liberated from your frustration when you stay true to yourself. at times we compromise a little for the sake of sailing through what you call "rough patches" but you must not let go of who you really are because that makes each of us unique and special

Anonymous said...

hi leah!

hope everything's ok now. : )