10/07/2006

My Shoe Collection (Part 2)

These are the pairs I've acquired within the last year and a half that I've been living here in the Bay Area.

Flats







Flats are #1 in my list. They are comfortable and practical enough for work without sacrificing style. Obviously, I'm more partial to girly, flirty styles although the simple black Bruno Magli ones are my favorites.

Wedges





I'm so glad that wedges are back!! They let me add height without sacrificing comfort. Believe it or not, I only paid $27.00 for both the black and white pair and the ankle-tied brown pair, so far the best deal I've ever got!!

Heels





I don't wear heels that often any more, unlike when I was in Manila. The black strappy ones and the round-toed, ankle-tied ones I bought for specific occasions while the two Naturalizer pairs were the very first shoes I bought when I got here in California.

Boots




The high-heeled boots I bought at a flea-market for around $20 to complete my pirate costume last Halloween while the wedge ones were bought specifically for our NY trip last winter.

Others


The Indian-inspired slip-ons were given as a gift and the black, wooden ones I bought at a county fair.


These are my casual shoes. I got the funky split-toed Nike from the Outlet store and I got the red Keens for free through a coupon given by a patient.


And of course, my tsinelas. The Nike ones I bought pala in Manila while the brown Roxy pair was an unplanned purchase when I found myself walking along Huntington Beach in sneakers.

Grabe! Not counting the thong ones and the slippers, I've managed to add 17 pairs of shoes in as many months... meaning I'm averaging a pair a month. Tsk. Tsk. I might have a problem after all ;0P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! nice collection u got there! im so inggit! im so poor right now i cant buy new shoes!

d3nd3n said...

hello imedla! hehe. omg. you've acquired a lot of shoes but i don't blame you, a woman can never have too many shoes. :)