3/29/2006

2 years and counting...

Today is my and Mr.A's 2nd wedding anniversary :0)

I can't believe that it was just two years ago when I made one of the most important (and so far, the best) decision of my life. It really seems longer than that.

Sometimes, it seems that Mr.A and I have been together forever.

Cliche, I know.

Come to think of it, this year is actually our first year together. As in together together.

Looking back, it was one hell of a ride. There were a lot of changes and a lot more adjustments. A lot of discussions, compromise and explanations.

Laughter, conversation and a great deal of patience made the ride less bumpy.

And of course, the love and friendship made everything worthwhile.

***

'Idol' musings

* This week's performances suck big time! Worst week ever in terms of song choices and audience impact.

* Sad how Lisa Tucker totally bombed her version of Kelly Clarkson's 'Because of You' during performance night then was able to nail it head on during her farewell performance.

* I thought Katharine McPhee was one of the best performances. Turned out America didn't agree with me.

* Next week's gonna be 'Country Song' week. Of all genre to choose from, why the hell did they pick country?! Mr.A and I might boycott it next week. But then, we might get curious enough to see how Chris Daughtry will approach next week's challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!