3/27/2006

On the verge.

At long last, everything seems to be falling into place.

After the success of my adjustment of status interview, the next good news was the positive result of my credentialing evaluation.

Yup, the credentialing agency granted me equivalency. Which means I don't need to take additional classes. Really a lot of load off my mind.

Next step is applying to sit for the CA state boards. Which would take, give or take, another month. Still, I'm half-way there!

I'm already excited and a lil anxious about the boards. Already told my boss that I'll be taking a 3-wk leave to do some intensive studying once I get the go-ahead to take the exam.

He's ok about it, though he did tell me that after all of this, I'll look back and realize that I really don't need to take that leave to get my license. I told him that this means a lot to me that I'd rather not risk it by being too sure of myself :0P

Sigh. Almost there. Pray for me.

No comments: