5/19/2006

Mushu musings on season finales

Can't sleep. I think I overdosed on mushu pork :0P

Spent the whole evening watching all the season finales on our DVR -- CSI (both NY and Vegas) and Close to Home. All the shows that Mr.A and I watch are having their summer hiatus. Can't remember which shows we watched last summer or if we lived on reruns alone.

(I can live on Law and Order reruns but don't tell my husband :0P)

Last season's finale episode of CSI Vegas was still the best in my opinion although this season's episode has one hell of a cliff-hanger -- Grissom and Sara?!? Didn't see that one coming.

CSI-NY was so-so... I guess it was the feeling that the whole episode was rushed. The case tackled in Close to Home was interesting although the ending left me with a heavy heart.

That leaves me with just House and American Idol to look forward to next week. Oh, and CSI-Miami's never-ending finale ( c'mon, 3 episodes?!) But I watch Miami for it's comedic value -- Horatio's OA drama and my husband's violent reaction to it equals FUN! hehe :0D

What I still fume over is not having the chance to watch the season finale of Criminal Minds. It's stupid Dish Network's fault :0P

Which brings me to the news that we might be getting TFC soon. Hmm. That would give us something to watch over the summer.

Anyway, enough of this. Will try to sleep already. Hope I don't have mushu dreams :0P

No comments: