12/28/2006

2 years.

My mother said: find someone who loves you more than you love him



I thought that was kind of unfair.

Then I found him.



It's not that I love him less... oh, no... I love him more than I could ever love someone and each day shows me how much more I can still love him.





But somehow, he always manage to show me that he loves me more than I can ever love him.



And that humbles me.



And makes me want to strive more to be worthy of such love.



I love you, babe. Thanks for 2 years of wedded bliss.

2 comments:

tosinpdx said...

Hi again,

I'm blog-hopping again, "day-off" kasi today. Hehehe.
Nice pictures.
I'm just wondering, where was your wedding ceremony?

d3nd3n said...

hi leah! it's been a long time. happy belated anniv!

this is such a lovely post. :)