4/02/2010

Road trips.

After last year's break from traveling (with Vegas as the lone trip for the whole year), I am just itching to go, just go, anywhere, somewhere -- this year. I've had my heart set on Hawaii since last year then things happened and our plans went poof! I'm still hearing the siren call of the Islands but with zero balance on our PTO banks, I guess we have to make do with road trips over long weekends.

So far, I've come up with 3 workable road trips spread over late Spring and early Fall:

> A 3-day weekend in Santa Cruz in May
> A 3-day weekend in Lake Tahoe in July
> A 4 day weekend in Yosemite in September

All these are about a 2-4hour trip. It'll be interesting to see how Isaac will take to more than 2-hour car rides. We shall see :0)

I'm hoping that these trips will satiate my wanderlust for the year without cutting into our PTO too much :0)

No comments: