6/05/2005

Past, Present, Future

10 Years Ago, I...
* was still a naive, impressionable iskolar ng bayan.
* carried a cat bag with a mangled cat inside for most of a semester.
* fell for a friend and ruined a good friendship :0P

5 Years Ago, I...
* gave up a moneyed career as a med rep to pursue my real calling.
* passed the Philippine Physical Therapy Boards.
* travelled from Pque to QC thrice a week for a low paying job that I enjoyed (go figure!)

3 Years Ago, I...
* celebrated my first year with Mr.A.
* was stuck in jockland, pampering mostly spoiled athletes who treated me as a glorified-masahista with a degree and a license :0P
* started blogging.

A Year Ago, I...
* got married in a civil ceremony.
* went to Boracay and Sagada for the first time.
* was still in grad school.

This Year, I...
* went through the nightmare of immigration and lived to tell the tale.
* moved to another country.
* am finally living the good life with the one I love :0)

Yesterday, I...
* watched Episode 1: The Phantom Menace on DVD, just to freshen up my memory for Episode II and finally, Episode III.
* got my chika fix of the month when I called up Ate Jo in Manila.
* started reading Mirror, Mirror by Gregory Maguire.

Today, I...
* woke up at 11am.
* spent most of the day surfing the net at Mr.A's office.
* tried a new dish for dinner (calamari and prawns sauteed with mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and sweet Thai basil) and loved it!

Tomorrow, I will...
* drive up to Sacramento with my husband.
* finally meet up with a former grade-school classmate.
* attend my first Filipino Fiesta here in California.

Still with my hubby at his office (actually, a laboratory). He's catching up on work that piled up this week... quite possibly because he always goes home early to take me to my appointments :0P Thus, I'm returning the favor and keeping him company.

Plus, it's easier staying here, surfing the net and having him within my view rather than staying at home, surfing the net and having to worry about his not being home yet.

Sigh. I am such a wife hehe :0P

No comments: