7/08/2006

Back to regular programming.

I finally got around to balancing my checkbook after 2 months :0P (yep, my last entry was sometime April). I'm just so glad I have an online transaction record.

Which led me to thinking that I'm really bad when it comes to pressure. When something of importance comes up, I get this tendency to overrate the event to the point that it eclipses everything else.

Really. I'm soo graceless under pressure.

Like with the exam. I was so focused on it that I didn't bother balancing my checkbook :0P Or cooking regularly. There was even a time when even doing the laundry was way down my list of priorities.

(Who am I kidding? Laundry is always low on my list :0P).

Buti na lang talaga my husband is so understanding. and kind. and handsome. and sexy.

(Hi, babe!).

Hay. But, in fairness to me, I'm learning. Pramis.

No comments: