9/20/2008

Time's a-flying...

Just like that, half the weekend's over. My, my. I really don't know where the days are going lately. Seems like I just celebrated my birthday the other day and then, poof, it's October already.

I was actually dreading September and October since it meant more work for me due to another student intern rotation. Contrary to what I was expecting about the days dragging due to added paperwork, they seem to whiz by as fast as the paperwork piles up on my desk :0P Next week's mid-evals already. Before I know it, it'll be time for the final evals.

With the time flying by, I can't help but think about Bebe's arrival. I'm getting excited, and, truth be told, a little bit apprehensive about giving birth. Technically, I still have 3 more months to go. Time enough to get everything, including myself, ready, right? Sigh. With the way things are going, I won't be surprised if he's here before I can even list down what we need to accomplish :0P

No comments: