12/04/2005

Been a couch potato all weekend long.

And I am not complaining :0)

Staying in allowed me to blog (obviously!) and to reacquaint myself with an old friend:


Meet Kitty, my iPAQ.

She and I used to be best buddies, but moving here and leaving my laptop behind in Manila kinda made us drift apart.

Now, all the reasons why we became best buds then are slowly becoming clear again.

And saying goodbye to scrawled reminder and to-do lists on random scraps of paper is just one of them.

***

And since we're on friendships anyhow...

I miss my friends. Especially my college barkada.

I miss the counselling sessions over coffee. I miss the regular get-together at Alda's and the conversations that seem to flow endlessly -- from jologs showbiz chismis to everyday life anecdotes to intellectually stimulating topics like sex (hehe!) and umm... health policies :0) I miss the wit, the jibes, the understanding, the laughter, the acceptance.

Most of all, I miss the comfort of knowing that yes, you are among friends.

***

Don't wanna end on such a senti note.

So, just wanna say that I'm looking forward to our NY trip in January. Yey!

No comments: