12/04/2005

Trust my husband to make everything fun.

Or in the case of folding the laundry, bearable.

He laid out the sleeping bag in front of the big TV in the family room, turned on the heater to make the room cozy, chose a chick flick in the DVR, dumped the freshly washed clothes in the sleeping bag and proceeded to fold the clothes with me.

And before I knew it, we had quite a pile of neatly folded clothes waiting to be put away :0)

Let me say it again: I am so lucky to have you, babe.

***

Speaking of Lucky.

I'm digging Lucky magazine more and more. In Style's ok but Lucky's turning out to be more helpful fashion-wise.

Found a lot of layering inspiration on their November and December issues. Perfect for the wintry months ahead. Can't wait to go through my closet to put inspiration to action.

No comments: