10/26/2005

Bed weather.

Today's cold. Frickin' cold.

A preview of what winter's gonna be like, I guess... and I don't like it :0P

Getting up this morning was torture! It took all of my willpower (and then some) to leave the warmth of the covers. Even had to bring the portable heater into the bathroom to take the edge off the morning cold. Good thing I had my hot shower and coffee to look forward to! Kundi, ewan ko na!

Been also forced to layer up lately. Unlike before when I all I needed was a jacket or a coat to go on top of whatever I was wearing, nowadays, I need a cardigan/sweater beneath the jacket/coat to feel warm. Plus gloves, a scarf and a hood.

I've also been thinking about buying a pair of nice boots. I'm always stuck with wearing my sneakers on cold days since that's about the only pair I have that I can wear with socks. Maybe I can get thigh-high ones. Oohh, shoe shopping!

Anyway, back to the cold.

Aside from the cold, the late sun rise is also a sure sign that winter's almost here. Seven AM here nowadays is like frickin' 4AM in Manila! I kid you not! As in sobrang dilim pa! Parang ang aga-aga ko tuloy pumapasok :0P Hay talaga.

Oh, and that's not the worst of it. It also rained this morning :0P

It would have been a perfect day to stay in bed.

Kung pwede nga lang talaga :0P

No comments: