10/12/2005

waiting mode.

Been working for a month already but I still can't settle down and focus. It's because I know that this job is still temporary. My end goal is still to practice PT.

I'm still in the credentialling process. Still waiting for a couple of course decriptions for a few of my post-grad subjects. I feel so helpless about it since I can't do anything to speed things up.

Dang it! I want my PT license already... pwede ba NOW NA?! :0P

***

hmm.

Someone described me as well-stacked. I'm still deciding whether I should be offended or flattered.

***

happy shopper

Window shopping last Sunday led to two awesome bargains!

Topping the list is the round-toed Bruno Magli black flats that I got for $39 :0) A close second is the black linen bebe drawstring pants on sale for 26.25!

There's no comparing the high I get from finding such bargains :0)

No comments: