10/13/2005

Talk about drastic lifestyle changes.

Today, I stopped my usual half-cup of coffee in the morning and went through withdrawal.

And it ain't pretty!

I was bleary-eyed and groggy, dozing on and off during the length of my commute. By the time I got to work, my head felt like it was stuffed with cotton. I was yawning all over the place, with no energy to work up even a semblance of a smile :0P

I knew that I had a good reason for this lifestyle change (to wave a final goodbye to heartburn) but before the morning was over, I have totally forgotten my good intention. I was well on my way to cursing myself.

When my boss offered to go on a coffee run mid-morning, I gave in and almost wept for joy as I took my first sip.

Lesson learned -- never again will I try to face the early morning rush without even a drop of coffee in my body. Adik na kung adik :0P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Keep up the good work.

I'vegot a african american hair cut website. It covers african american hair cut related topics.

Let me know what you think.

d3nd3n said...

hi leah! how are u? so much has happened since i was last here. congrats on the job and don't worry you'll practice PT one day. take care you.