10/14/2005

TGIF!

The good thing about working (aside from getting paid, of course) is getting to really appreciate weekends :0)

Ever since I started working, I've come to look forward to weekends and the treasures that they bring -- sleeping in, late nights, lazy afternoons, long drives, new places, long conversations, and spending hours and hours with my husband. Whether we spend it at home or out gallivanting, weekends never fail to recharge me.

For me, weekends come at a perfect time -- I start to lose steam by Wednesday, and by the time Friday rolls around, I'm running on just caffeine and anticipation of another weekend!

I wonder what this particular weekend would bring? :0)

***

My random 20.

1. I love shoes as much as I love books.
2. Comfort food for me nowadays is a serving of Thai fresh rolls.
3. I much rather drive a car than an SUV.
4. I like washing dishes by hand, it gives me time to think about things.
5. I wore gold shoes during my wedding day.
6. I spend a total of 2 hours commuting daily.
7. I eat fresh pineapples but I don't drink pineapple juice.
8. I abhor snakes.
9. I suck at Math.
10. My least liked chore is folding the laundry.
11. I love, love Chevy's strawberry margaritas.
12. I can't take power naps, they just make my head ache.
13. I'm not a big fan of chocolates. A bite is usually enough for me.
14. I don't drink beer.
15. I learned, just recently, that having breakfast really makes a difference.
16. I get cold easily which makes me wonder how I'll survive NY in January :0P
17. My husband was my classmate in fifth and sixth grade.
18. A hot shower never fails to relax me.
19. I like San Francisco better than LA.
20. I love the beach -- I don't really like swimming, but gazing at the ocean, listening to it and feeling sand between my toes bring me peace.

Ooops, forgot to time myself :0P I guess this means it's free for all!

1 comment:

d3nd3n said...

i love weekends too even if it always, always go by so fast.

we're the same with numbers 1, 9 and 10. hehe.

have a great week leah:)