10/19/2005

It's been a long and tiring week so far.

Monday, I worked for 2 more hours than usual.

I guess I'm not used to working a straight 8-hour day anymore. I arrived home feeling so, so tired. Fell asleep at 8 in the evening!!

Today, we were short-staffed. Seemed like I was on my feet the whole 6-hours that I was working!

But what I've noticed about busy days, they pass by so quickly! I really don't notice I'm tired until the day's over, by then, low-batt na talaga ako. I spend my commute back dozing on and off for fear of missing my stop.

Didn't even have the chance to practice driving this week. I used to take the wheel from Mr.A, driving from the BART station to wherever we want to have lunch then driving home after. But this week, I just didn't have the energy to drive. Hay.

***

Today, my 10-week dance card ends.

I feel guilty 'coz I wasted 4 meetings :0P

At first, I was so good at showing up for class every week. Then there was that week that I got sick and missed a class. Then our week-long roadtrip happened and I missed one more class. Then work started and it seemed like I was tired everyday after work so I missed a few more classes.

Before I knew it, I still had 5 classes on my card and only two weeks left.

Hay. It seemed like life got in the way of my pursuit of fitness and belly-dancing greatness.

I know. Excuses, excuses.

***

Might try Pilates next.

Or yoga.

Or something that would give me a lean-mean-fighting-machine figure.

Belly dancing class was fun. But it seemed to be giving me more hips! Admittedly, they were muscular hips, but still!

I'm having a hard time as it is finding pants that fit both at the waist and at the hips.

No comments: