2/17/2005

Constantine and updates

Watched Constantine last night with my siblings and my cousins. The movie awakened the innate Catholic school girl in me. I felt a lil uncomfortable about the plot and all its implications. Kinda like the way I felt while reading the Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.

Sometimes I really have a hard time reconciling faith and logic.

***

Went in a flurry of updating. I'm that anal that I blog about past events for posterity and organization's sake :0P



You can see from the pictures the range of emotions not to mention the fun I had during my bridal shower last December 17. Click HERE for a full account of that night :0)

While THIS will direct you to a rehash of the first Christmas Eve spent with my babe.

And you can find a (wholesome) collage of memories taken during our Tagaytay honeymoon HERE.

No comments: