2/15/2005

Happy V-day!!



14 (out of a million) reasons why Mr. A is my Dreamboy:

1. He tells me everything.
2. He's my best friend.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He massages my feet after a long day.
5. He buys me lipstick -- in a color that flatters me :0)
6. He brushes my hair after I shower.
7. He dances for me.
8. He serenades me.
9. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on earth.
10. He accepts me for who and what I am.
11. He encourages my interests.
12. He believes in me.
13. He treats me like a princess...
14. And loves me like a queen.

Thanks for the bear, the flowers and the chocolates babe! I love you!

***

Yup. I watched the movie. (Can't you tell? hehe)

And I enjoyed it ;0)

There's just something about Pinoy romantic comedies that comforts me.

***


I spent Valentine's Day in bed... alone and in my jammies.

On second thought, I wasn't alone. I had Missy, the crying bear (pictured above) and Jerry, the skinny pig, in bed with me.

Even had lunch in bed. Called for pizza and split it with my baby bro.

I whiled away time by reading and sleeping. And waiting for the phone call that would make my day.

The 3-hour conversation with my hubby made my Valentine's day near perfect :0)

(Only his presence can make anything perfect.)

***

Palawan... remains a dream :0P

Turned out we need to reserve a week before to get the PALAKBAYAN package of PAL. The thing is, I'm going with a couple and the guy's scheduled to fly back to the UK on Sat. So, the plans just fizzled out.

Oh well.

But I still retain that thrilling sense of freedom and luxury hehe :0)

***

But this scares the hell out of me.

I guess this just hits too close to home. I could have been in that bus. Any of my family could have been in that bus.

I'm thankful that it wasn't us. But really sad and angry and confuse that it has to happen.

No comments: