8/18/2005

Looking forward to...

GETTING A JOB. Please, please all you employers I've e-mailed, show some love and reply to me!

OUR VEGAS - L.A. VACATION. My first ever US road trip! Can't wait to see the fountains of Bellagio, waste quarters playing the one-armed bandits, walk among the stars, frolic in a Southern Cal beach and visit English-speaking Disneyland*. Wohoo!

BEING IN THE ZONE. My studying is still suffering from fits of sleepiness, laziness and mindless Lifetime movies :0P But my fairy-godmother from Georgia sent me a couple of reviewers to give structure to my disorganized ways. Thanks Tessa-girl!

HAVING A LEGAL IDENTITY. Waiting for my SSN. The moment I get it, I'm gonna get me a date with the DMV. It's about time I legalize my affair with Nognog :0P

WATCHING WICKED! We have tickets for the week after our road trip. It's been ages and ages since I last watched a play.

TURNING A FABULOUS 28 :0D Oh yeah. Life's just getting better and better!

***
I'm in the mood for three's(lifted from selle)

Three names you go by:
1. babe (if you're Mr.A)
2. lei (if you're family)
3. leng (if you're a part of my hs barkada)

Three screen names you have had:
1. Mrs.A
2. missleia_ph
3. leia_grl

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. eyes
2. height
3. being morena (meaning year-round tan, baby!)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. pango nose :0P
2. big thighs!
3. feet

Three parts of your heritage:
1. filipino (of course!)
2. spanish maybe (my maiden surname is spanish after all hehe)
3. honestly, i don't know what else :0P

Three things that scare you:
1. death of a loved one
2. violence
3. failure

Three of your everyday essentials:
(before, as slave of the system, it was:)
1. cellphone
2. kikay kit
3. wallet
(now that i'm dyosa ng tahanan:)
1. checking my e-mail
2. calling Mr.A at work
3. quality time with Mr.A after his work

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Eheads
2. Barry Manilow (hehe)
3. Parokya ni Edgar

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Minsan by the eraserheads
2. Moon River (acoustic version)
3. Wonderful Tonight (Mr.A's version)

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. friendship
2. trust
3. respect

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
(guess which is which)
1. I have a tattoo.
2. I like the color red.
3. I know how to speak Spanish.

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. smile
2. sense of humor
3. intelligence

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. surfing the net
3. shopping

Three things you want to really do badly now:
1. get a job
2. pass the boards
3. go on a vacation with Mr.A

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. lawyer
2. doctor
3. journalist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. hawaii
2. europe
3. amanpulo

Three kids' names you like:
1. Alleia
2. Aleisha
3. can't think of a third one

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. prove to Mr.A that I love him more hehe :0)
2. be the best parent I can be
3. travel around the world

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I enjoy well-delivered green jokes.
2. I like techie stuff.
3. I eat a lot :0P

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I cry easily.
2. I love dressing up.
3. I love shoes and bags.

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. you
2. you
3. and yup, YOU.

:0)

*Tokyo was fun but you lose something when the tale of the Pirates of the Caribbean is told in Japanese :0P

1 comment:

d3nd3n said...

hi leah! have fun on your first ever roadtrip. ingats and share the pics!