8/25/2005

My 28th.

Today, I turn 28.

Celebrating my birthday without most of my family and friends seems strange and a lil lonely at first. But with Mr.A by my side, I know that everything will turn out great :0)

***
Busy birthday girl.

I spent the earlier part of my birthday going from one end of the Bay to the other.

Went to an early interview at a clinic in the Mission District of San Francisco. Got lost and arrived 15 minutes late! Talk about making the wrong first impression :0P It's a good thing that I prefer the other clinic to this, in terms of job description, location and salary.

(On a sidenote, I found out from a friend that the rate the first clinic offered me was way higher than the usual rates for aides. Yey!)

From the Mission, I went on my way to another interview at a far-off East Bay city by BART, missed the once-in-an-hour bus to the city by just 5 minutes then decided to just cancel the interview all-together instead of waiting almost an hour for the next bus.

I'm not actually interested in the position since it was a full-time one, and I was bent on finding a part-time job to give me time to study. I was just going to the interview for the experience but I didn't think the experience was worth going hungry and wasting an additional hour of my birthday.

So I called Mr.A to tell him that I'm not going through with the interview and to meet me at the BART station in an hour.

And now, after a nice lunch of Shrimp Scampi and angel hair pasta, I'm already home. I'll be off in a minute to get ready for my birthday-dinner date with Mr.A.

Ta-tah!

1 comment:

jaemark said...

happy birthday :)