7/19/2005

I hate the Half-Blood Prince.


(Serious spoiler alert.)

I hate him for his unfair treatment of Harry all through the years.

I hate him for his treachery to the Order of the Phoenix.

I hate him for using his superior wizarding skills for the Dark Arts.

I hate him because, through the years, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But most of all, I truly hate him for killing Dumbledore.

I hope Voldermort kills Snape soon.

***

Book VI broke my heart.

How can a book with so much love in the air at the start, end in such a desolate way.

I couldn't believe that after doing in Sirius, Rowling would also kill Dumbledore. But then, I guess it was the only way that Harry would ever find the strength to face Voldermort.

Until then, I mourn for Harry and his greatest loss yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi lei! thanks for dropping a note in my site. well, deion really looks like his dad!

though i'm not really a fan of harry potter... i'm just amazed because you and my friend-writer jude have the same sentiments! he's now fuming mad because dumbledore was killed!