7/23/2005

I survived Vertical Velocity.

Imagine riding a roller coaster. Now, take away the floor of the coaster, make the turns tighter and launch it backwards at a speed of 70mph in 4 seconds.

That's V2.

And the only way I was able to survive it gracefully was due to the fact that I kept my eyes closed for most of the ride (most because Mr.A managed to trick me into opening my eyes for a few seconds while we were hanging upside down:0P). Killjoy? Maybe. But it's better than puking my guts out while alighting :0P

*Picture from the Six Flags Marine World Site.

***
We took home new friends.

There's Shouka, the killer whale. We got her because the lady at the I-Will-Guess-Your-Age booth thinks I'm 34. Freaking 34! WTF.

She said she exaggerated because my seemingly youthful appearance was very misleading. But still, 34? :0P

Then Bart came to us after Mr.A was able to shoot the ball inside the barrel. Easy sounding game but it was hard.

And finally, there's hydrocephalic Tweety (big, big head!). I won her in the shooting contest. Emerging victorious among three 5-year olds and two teens.

***
Spoiled Princess alert.

Oh, and if you see a somewhat erratic driver on I-180 driving a dusty black Civic, with a menagerie of sea creatures at the back and a spoiled princess alert, honk to say hello.

That's gonna be me and Nognog :0)

No comments: