7/22/2005

Meet Nognog.



My 2005 black Honda Civic VP sedan.

He's just a few weeks old and we're still on the getting-to-know-you stage. You know, more than acquaintances yet still not bosom buddies.

We've had a few spins around the city. And so far, we've been liking the time we spent with each other. So much that we've finally decided to take our relationship to the next level last Sunday.

The freeway level.

Although I was nervous about it, holding Nognog with clammy hands, he didn't fail me. Actually, he amazed me (and helped me amazed myself in the process). He was understanding and patient all throughout. Not minding the death-grip I had on him, he was very good company, listening and following my minutest request until we reached our destination and back.

Proving that he and I can be the best of friends.

Oh, yes. I can feel it under my new-driver nerves. This friendship is destined to go places :0)

***
Of course, more than my and Nognog's friendship, the real credit goes to my husband, driving-instructor extraordinaire!

Bibi, thank you for trusting me enough with your life and limb (not to mention with the spanking-new car :0P). Maybe you saw a me at >60mph that I haven't imagined before. Whatever your reason, I thank and love you for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowowee! a new car! (ala rod roddy in the price is right show) hehe

have a good time with "nognog". happy safe-driving!

balikbayan_box said...

congratulations for having Nognog!

Found my way here from blog hopping and had to read all your before i muscled up to post a comment.

what a journey you and your hubby had. Im glad after all those long NBI 'pila' you guys are finally together.

Be back for more if you dont mind :)

mcsister said...

Hey Mrs. A, sweet car! Thanks for your comments ;-) Take care, and glad you're so happy with your hubby by the bay.

pinaybythebay said...

balikbayan_box, welcome!
Thanks for taking time out to read everything! Ang tyaga mo!
Can't seem to find your site... give me your addy ok?

d3nd3n said...

congrats on the new car :-)